Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I hope everyone's Easter was wonderful this year. P and I spent the afternoon at my parent's house along with my two married brothers and their wives and my sister and her little girl. It was so much fun to have everyone together to remember Christ and the true meaning of the day.
 My dad the joker added the two chocolate pellets, I think it makes the rabbit more realistic. haha
We all got together after church and had a big lunch and afterwards, we all trooped outside to watch my little niece find all the eggs my brothers had hid for her.
                         As you can see they didn't always make it easy for her. hahah




 Aside from being mysterious, P is actually in the process of wiping off cream cheese frosting I had smeared on his face. mawahah

1 comment: