Sunday, May 22, 2011

I found it.............

Yesterday I stumbled upon my dream house.....
I love this house. I've never been one for having a huge house.
We lived in one when I was a kid and I hated it because it would literally take 
all day to clean.
I like a house to be a nice size but also cozy.
I would rather have a nice but normal sized house and save money for
amazing trips with my family etc...
That's one of the reasons I like this house so much. It's beautiful but it's not 
a huge ridiculous mansion. It is however,
a really really big house, I would want my copy to be a bit smaller, but I love 
the set up and the look of it. I love the arched doors the most....also the 
wood floors...oh what the heck I love everything! 
The only thing I would love more of is trees. 




The two most important rooms in a house to me are the kitchen and the den/library. 
Unfortunately this house is currently under ownership but that's not going to stop me from 
dreaming.
Speaking of dreams.....the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived...............


the kitchen:
drooollllll

If this house looks familiar to you it's because The Uninvited was filmed here.

Yeah I know that means it's not cheap.....and it's not. I'm not going to 
tell you how much it costs because it's too 
depressing. Isn't it great though?

sigh.....a girl can dream right?

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic house! Now, back to reality: how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 million :( cuz it's in a remote place near British Columbia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That dining room is awesome and I love those gorgeous wood beams! And that little garden house. *sigh*
    Hey, I remember cleaning your basement from the huge MESS your brothers made down there. How was that fair, I ask you?? I agree about the whole cleaning thing of a huge house, but it is definitely nice to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah it's gorgeous huh? lol I remember that, cleaning our big house definitely turned me off to having one.

    ReplyDelete